Family Sponsorship

Family Sponsorship

At XLNC Immigration Consulting, we understand the importance of family reunification and offer a range of services to help Canadian citizens and permanent residents sponsor their loved ones to come to Canada. Our services include:

  • Spousal/Common-Law Partner/ Conjugal Partner Sponsorship: We can assist you in sponsoring your spouse or common-law partner to come to Canada, whether they are inside or outside the country. We can also provide guidance on sponsoring a conjugal partner, who must be outside Canada and have been in a long-term relationship with you for at least one year.

  • In-Canada Spousal/ Common-Law Partner Sponsorship: If your spouse or common-law partner is already in Canada, we can help you sponsor them while they remain in the country.

  • Open Spousal Work Permit: We can also assist in applying for an open work permit for your spouse or common-law partner, which will allow them to work in Canada while their sponsorship application is being processed.

  • Dependent Children Sponsorship: We can guide you through the process of sponsoring your dependent children to come to Canada, including stepchildren and adopted children.

  • Parents and Grandparents (PGP) Sponsorship: We can provide assistance in sponsoring your parents and grandparents to come to Canada under the PGP program.

  • Other Relatives/ Lonely Canadian: We also offer assistance in sponsoring other eligible relatives, such as siblings, nieces, and nephews, as well as applications under the "Lonely Canadian" program, which allows permanent residents and citizens to sponsor a non-dependent relative who is alone and has no family members to sponsor them.

At XLNC Immigration Consulting, we understand that family sponsorship can be a complex process, and we are committed to providing you with the support and guidance you need to reunite with your loved ones in Canada.